destiel is life
dean and castiel meet at a party. smut/fluff ensues. (warnings: bottom/sub!dean, dirty talk, misunderstanding re gender and cas in panties). [ao3]
"Benny, man, I hope you know you owe me for the rest of your life," Dean grumbles to his friend as he looks around the packed frat house. There’s obnoxiously loud thumping music, smoke machines and shitty Halloween decorations and a metric fuckton of people dressed up in varying shades of awful costumes. It’s all Dean can do not to back slowly out of the front door they’re standing in the middle of and just go home.
Benny, being the sweet, kindhearted asshole that he is just grins and slaps Dean on the shoulder, “Aw, c’mon brother, it’ll be fun!”
He starts moving into the crowd and Dean sighs as he follows the other boy, shouldering his way through the crowd. A few people from his classes wave when they see him and he gives them a pained smile, wanting to find the DJ and punch them in the dick for the stupid techno music that’s playing. God, he hates parties.
Their destination is apparently the kitchen and it is packed with people milling around snack tables that have candy and cookies (so it’s a rich, classy asshole frat then) and the kegs.
oh my god this is fucking awful what have we come to jfc
please please please stay safe okay even though you don’t live there just lock everything you possibly can uwu
THIS IS NO LONGER A FUCKING JOKE. THIS IS DEAD SERIOUS. SIGNAL BOOST THIS NOW
It was on the news. Everyone please lock your doors and stay safe.
"What’s an angel without it’s wings?"
Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson is marching with protestors in Fergoson, MO.
After being given control of Ferguson from the Missouri Governor, Johnson has ordered all police to remove their masks and cease their violent tactics. He is protecting the citizens’ right to peaceful protest, and is actively engaging in dialogue with protesting residents.
i’ve never seen police throw tear gas or shoot rubber bullets at Westboro Baptist protesters.
For anyone who doesn’t know who Michael Brown is or what’s been going on in Ferguson
- Saturday Aug. 9, 2014: Reports out of Ferguson, MO. that a 17 y/o boy was shot 10 times by police over stolen candy
- He is identified as 18 y/o Michael Brown. The store Mike Brown allegedly stole candy from did not report any theft. Reports then claim that Brown was unarmed and shot 10 times for jaywalking.
- Mike Brown’s body was left lying in the street uncovered for 4 hours. His body was then placed into an unidentified black SUV.
- His mother said she was not allowed to ID her son’s body.
- Community members take to the streets (x). Flowers are spread where Mike Brown’s body laid (x).
- Protests begin. “No justice, no peace" chants are turned into "Kill the police" by media. Police respond to the unarmed crowd with dogs, shotguns, and this shit
- On the morning of Sunday Aug. 10, 2014, a crowd of people continued protesting, gathering at the Ferguson police station
- After a press conference, reports claim that there was a “struggle over the officer’s weapon" and that Mike Brown assaulted the officer who shot him. However, witnesses say that’s not what happened.. and they all have the same story (x) (x) (x)
- On the night of Aug. 10: Police blocked off streets (x), brought out the dogs (again), rifles, tear gas, gas masks, riot gear (x), tanks, and yelled “bring it on you fucking animals" at the crowd of protestors. They also did not hesitate to pull a woman who is 6 months pregnant out of a car, have her lay face down, and point their weapons at her
- Reports of looting and vandalism grab the media’s attention
- More pictures/footage from that night: (x) (x) (x)
- Protests continued into the morning of Monday Aug. 11: (x) demands of the protestors
- The night of Aug. 11: (x) Tear gas (x) (x), (x) (x) (x) (x) Gas masks, (x)
- Later that night: More tear gas (x) (x) (x) (x) lots of tear gas, seriously look at all this tear gas, riot gear, rifles, m16s, wooden pellets (x) (x), people shouting “hands up, don’t shoot!” and still shot with rubber bullets, (x) (x)
- Police tell people to return to their homes, returning home still isn’t good enough apparently. Police continue to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at people who have returned home (x)
- Police shoot tear gas at media and threaten to arrest them if they don’t leave (x)
- Police think their lives are in jeopardy
- Oh yeah, the officer who killed Mike Brown is on paid administrative leave
- OH YEAH, the police declined to talk to Dorian Johnson, witness of his friend Mike Brown’s murder. But you can read Johnson’s description of what happened here
- But the Ferguson Police Department said they would release the name of the officer who killed Mike Brown………. Just kidding! (x) His safety is important (x)
- Tuesday Aug. 12: Police ban the media from the area. Ferguson declared a no fly zone (x) (x)
- Protesting continues
- Protesting rules (x)
- "Hands up, Don’t shoot!" (x) (x)
- “Who do you serve? Who do you protect?”
- Neighborhood cleanup organized
- Ferguson police officer drives around QuikTrip and harasses those who are working to clean up the mess
- Mugshots of looters to be released. Officer who killed Mike Brown is still nameless.
If there’s anything I missed or anything that is incorrect please let me know and I’ll change it or add it